The MEATER Thermometer is the future of smart cooking. Developed with state-of-the-art technology, the MEATER is designed for the home cook, fire pit master, or pro chef to make overcooked meats a thing of the past.
Simple – insert the probe in the meat, follow the app instructions.
Wireless – 100% wireless for hassle-free cooking.
Perfect Results – The ‘Guided Cook System’ guarantees perfect and consistent results.
Dual Sensors – Measures both the internal meat temperature (within +/- 0.5 °C) and the temperature close to the food.
Durable Materials – Made with stainless steel and heat resistant ceramic.
- 100% Wire-Free: No wires. No fuss. The first truly wireless smart meat thermometer.
- 2 Sensors, 1 Probe: Dual temperature sensors can monitor internal meat temperature and ambient.
- Guided Cook System: Walks you through every step of the cooking process to guarantee perfect and consistent results.
- Advanced Estimator Algorithm: Estimates how long to cook and rest your food to help plan your meal and manage your time.
- Connectivity Suite: Monitor your cook from a phone or tablet over Bluetooth. Extend your wireless range using MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud.
Maintaining your fire pit
NB: All our fire pits, lids and accessories will begin to rust immediately and will not maintain their black finish. However, this will not affect their long-term durability. As all our fire pits are handmade from sheet steel which has naturally occurring blemishes, there may be very slight variations in the forging and finish. Please click here for handy tips on the safe use and care of our fire pits and accessories.