This notice explains how we will treat your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and will only use it in accordance with this privacy notice.
The information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- information you provide so you can buy from us (including your contact details)
- information you provide when you subscribe to our website services such as email notifications and our newsletter
- any other information you choose to send to us.
We use Google Analytics to analyse how people use this website and to help us make it perform better. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.
By using this website you agree to us placing cookies on your computer or any other device you use to access this website.
A cookie is made up of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This is how the web server can identify and track the web browser.
We use both persistent cookies and session cookies on this website. The persistent cookies recognise you when you visit the website and the session cookies keep track of you while you navigate it.
Session cookies will automatically be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will be stored on your computer until you delete them or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. For example, if you use Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and using the sliding selector to “Block all cookies”. However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on how many websites work, including this one.
How we use your personal information
We will only use the personal information you submit on this website for the purposes specified in this policy or on relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you. We may send these by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive these marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing unless we have your express consent to do so.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International data transfers
The information you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Areas (EEA).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send in this way.
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may email us at any time to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.)
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites this website may contain links to.
Updating your information
lease let us know if any of the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.